Welcome to the Resource Center for Women and Ministry in the South where we weave feminism and spirituality into a vision of justice for the world.
We began in 1977 to support and connect women who understood their lives and work as ministry. Over the years, we have expanded to include a wide variety of programs and resources on feminism, faith, creativity, spirituality, and justice. Please join us.
• Explore programs on Women & Writing, Creativity, Spirituality, Justice, or Elder Women.
• Visit our News Blog or Words & Spirit, our books & media blog.
• Find usable information: CALENDAR, programs and publications.
• Read about some of our Foremothers.
• Click here for a Registration Form to use for any of our events.
• Be in touch to offer your comments, ask questions or participate.
To make an online contribution, click the button below.